The Taste of Nur (1993) unfinished.






















Dear Bro,


Just for your info after settling down in Kota Bharu in 1993, I did start painting by using oil paint,water base paint and also mix with collage. It is a matter of implementing ideas which forces you to use every medium available as to get to your point done in term of shape,form, ideas and whatever else in my boiling brain.
At that time the urge is rather persistence crushing and begging your heart to pour everything
on canvas.
I made few painting but two of them never really finish and the painting was already
16 years old today.I did put a PAS symbol white moon in the middle and I feel proud of it at that time.My heart just cool away somehow.I try to finish it many times but somehow I could not....I guess ?? ...Maybe or probably it was actually about a journey of life which will not finish until we human being will be 'rest in peace'. Do you agree with me on that?
I kept it anyway with the hope that I might finish it someday.

Comments

Popular Posts