If You Can Draw You Can Do It.......Too.


My mentor Lucas from Spain always said that if you can draw perfectly you can always sculpt  it better.
From any drawing.... plus high imagination ..make it flow to both of your hand.

With god 's permission you can start sculpting.Pick up the clay, you press it,you
play with it and you form it,you take it out, you put some more and don't forget to look at the drawing
and some book as a reference.You refine it bit by bit....and finely  you cut it and make it into
a plaster mould. You cast it with liquid clay, left it to dry and pour out the excess clay liquid. Assemble it
into original pieces and put in to a kiln.The white body will come out...

Then you can start painting...


The picture here was just a few of my real job...I love animals...birds,flowers,figurines and whatever form we can make.I love them all.......
but at this age....when God comes knocking in your heart five time a day.......I would prefer..mmmm.
I love flowers....!!

There is also time...when you just play with the clay and follow your heart.....with the photo in your head..


If you ever seen this kind of product..don't forget that... it was made here in Malaysia.
I am not going to show you all the process but to all artist,painter and sculptor.....just imagine.......?????

Comments

Cantik,, ada similarity seperti yg Franklin practice. Actually, u belong to which company. Mana tau berjalan2 di kawasan u, boleh la I n braim singgah menjengok Taufik.
Art of My Life. said…
Kalau dlm internet cari MARURI USA CORP.Other customer Royal Copenhagen dgn Lenox Inc.
Art of My Life. said…
Big co..but small heart...not so good as it use to be.....

Popular Posts