GOOD FISHING,A GOOD NICE SLEEP AND A CRAYFISH.
















Agro Resort was a very nice and  cool place  as usual.A place where we can relax and forgot about hectic life.It feels so good and the air is refreshing and I also  realised that it had been years that we never take a sweet and quite vacation anymore. We use to come here a lot few years back when my kid was still a toddler.Since then they like fishing and so does their lovely mommy.

Sleeping was so good that a one hour nap feels like few hours. So very refreshing.......!!How long that I never feel sleeping was this good......and revitalizing.Don't get me wrong, I am not promoting the Resort but I am promoting a good sleep where it really make a difference once in a while.

Fishing was good too.You can see a lot of big fish here but it really hard to get.If you are lucky enough you can get a Crayfish!Who knows?

Comments

A.Shukri Elias said…
Taufik,
You dah promo pun, kat mana Agro resort ni, looks inviting,
Teringin juga nak bawa famili kat sana.
Nice posting Bro!
btul kata bro lenon,, looks inviting,, kat maner resort ni bro,,
Art of My Life. said…
Agro Resort nii.. kat Setiu Terengganu.Chaletnya di gigi kolam kat dlm Kebun Buah,Kelapa Sawit dan beberapa buah kolam ikan... sambil lepak kat balkoni...sambil memancing 24 hours sambil tidur....sambil breakfast ...
aiii!! promo lagi....!!
santoshi said…
WoW, such a nice place. The pictures are good.
Tatiana said…
Great photos! And thank you for your thoughtful comments on my blog :)

Popular Posts