The Love of My Life.

I still remember arriving in Mexico very late at midnight after 4 hours driving from San Antonio to Eagle Pass, Texas.Going across the border into Piedras Negras Coahuila.The Ford Taurus went straight into the garage in front of a white villa.I guess?Nobody is waiting
there.....Tired and sleepy they showed me the bedroom.I just crushed on the bed.....


I wake up in the morning hearing a noise outside my room.I open the door and see a lot of people gathered in the dining room.Well! I guess I better take a shower right away now because they are expecting me! The new boy in town!!!!


Suddenly,from the window in my room,there is a girl walking approaching to the front gate.
The face!?kind of familiar???!!Why?!!This is Mexico!! Come on!!I just arrived here last night.The face is unforgettable....the face.............It is like deja vu...!!Oooohhh..Spooky??!!!Maybe?
Is it a past dream...?? or what?!..........


In the big dining room when everybody start gathering,Mr Kimura,the guy who drove the car started to introduce me to everybody in the room.I am a little bit shy though and at the sametime still sleepy. But my eyes become wide open when they introduce me to her...


Only then, I was told that,it was actually a strike in the factory.The worker's Union had launched a strike!!the very first day I was there.A workers on strike!!!That is why all office workers and management staff are gathered for their special meeting.No wonder...



The girl's name was Argentina De La Torre Carrillo.The name that I will never forget for the rest of my life.I never really got to know her until a few month later.All of the girls there did not speak English and I cannot speak Spanish so .....no communication until I can "habla en espanyol"..

Comments

rumah kebun said…
Your art of life is getting more interesting ….it just like video running in my mind. That was actually your past; the story will run after the present time of your life. I am waiting for the story of present life.

Popular Posts